Santa Fe Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Santa Fe!
Santa Fe is the capital of New Mexico. Originally founded as part of the Kingdom of Spain, its full name means the “Royal City of the Holy Faith of Saint Francis of Assisi.” Santa Fe sits in the Sangre de Cristo foothills located 7,000-foot over sea level, making it one of the highest altitude cities in America. The city is lauded for its incredible 300 days of sunshine and its outdoor lifestyle. Culture is also abundant in Santa Fe, which has a world famous opera and many music venues. Santa Fe residents and businesses can purchase artificial grass (which is also known as “synthetic turf” or “fake grass”) directly from an authorized distributor and installer of Act Global. Synthetic turf is the best way to enjoy the look and feel a pristine lawn without the maintenance that is required by natural grass.
Our Santa Fe metropolitan service area includes Santa Fe, Analco, La Loma, Tesque, Agua Fria, Seton Village, Las Dos, Canada de los Alamos, Tesuque Pueblo, Chupadero, El Dorado at Santa Fe, Rio En Medio, En Medio, El Dorado, Eldorado at Santa Fe, Glorieta, Cienguilla, and Cuyamengue . County service includes Santa Fe, Rio Arriba, Los Alamos, San Miguel, Torrance, Mora and Sandoval.
The Uses of Turfscape Artificial Grass
Artificial grass, also known as synthetic turf or fake grass, is an excellent product for playgrounds, landscaping, dog runs, school yards, performance fields and pet areas. Artificial turf is durable and suitable for the most high-traffic areas. Pet owners, veterinarians, kennels, doggy day cares and other pet businesses favor artificial grass because of its durability. Artificial turf does not use pesticides or other harmful materials that could hurt your pets or children. Synthetic grass is great for areas that are frequented by children, like playgrounds and yards, because the grass is gentle to the touch and does not use pesticides or other dangerous substances that are used to maintain natural grass lawns. Fake grass is also resistant to fleas, ticks and other pests.
Artificial grass is often used for multi-sport recreational fields. The grass is durable and soft, offering superior shock absorption and great playability. Artificial grass is also easy to maintain for sports facilities and schools, eliminating the need for constant watering, mowing and maintenance. Synthetic turf is suitable for putting greens and golf courses. Large event centers and schools often choose synthetic grass because it can withstand heavy traffic and is non-abrasive. Turfscape varies in cost depending on where you want it installed and what kind of turf you need.
Benefits of Turfscape artificial grass
- A lawn that stays green all year round; artificial grass is all-weather
- Elimination of regular lawn maintenance like edging, watering, weeding, mowing and fertilizing
- 1,800 square feet of Turfscape artificial grass can saveup to 56,000 gallons of water each year, providing significant water savings! That’s an area the size of Austin, Texas, literally saving millions in water usage!
- Durable and quality synthetic grass made in an ISO 9001 factory, tested for UV protection against fading or failing, and tested to ASTM quality methods. This means Turfscape grass is PROVEN — don’t be fooled into buying cheap fake grass
- Time savings, since homeowners and businesses no longer need to mow the lawn or hire someone else to maintain the yard
- No environmental impact — in addition to water savings, artificial grass has no environmental impact, since it does not need fertilizers or pesticides
- Lead-free and fully tested — our artificial grass exceeds all chemical, lead, heavy metal and toxic guidelines for EPA, RCRA and EN71-3 European toy standards
- May raise real estate property values — artificial turf is a long-term investment, so be sure to purchase only from the most trusted company in the industry
- Comes with a manufacturer’s warranty, fully protecting your investment
- Made in the USA — Turfscape is made in the USA by one of the world’s largest companies, Act Global
- Pet and kid friendly – kids and pets will love it!
- Turf feels like natural grass
Artificial Grass Applications for Santa Fe, Golden, Edgewater and surrounding areas
Our synthetic grass looks and feels just like real grass. We provide customers with many different design and installation methods, suitable for any kind of property. Playgrounds, recreation, yards, landscaping, rooftops and more, our synthetic turf can do it all! No matter what kind of installation is right for you, we can help you create the landscape of your dreams that will last for years.
There are many different kinds of Turfscape products that you can choose from, starting at a low price. Our wholesale distributors, dealers and installers are standing by to give you a quote on installation. Please visit our website to learn about the ways Turfscape can solve your residential and commercial landscaping needs.