Fort Worth Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Fort Worth!
Fort Worth’s motto: Where the West Begins, is particularly prominent in Stockyards National Historic District where western heritage lives on through daily cattle drives and rodeos held throughout the year. It’s also home to Billy Bob’s, the world’s largest honky-tonk.
Nicknamed “Cowtown”, Fort Worth is the fifth biggest city in Texas and the sixteenth in the country. Located in North Central Texas, it’s the hometown of Kelly Clarkson, John Denver and Ginger Rogers who moved there when she was 9.
Average Climate And Weather Statistics For Fort Worth
During summer, Fort Went worth reaches an average of 94˚ degrees peaking at 95˚ in July. There is not much respite in winter as average snowfall is recorded at only 1 inch while the rest of the nation’s cities get about 26” yearly according to Sperling’s Best Places.
How Extreme Heat Affects Your Landscape Grass
- Unless an expensive robot.
- Direct sunlight scorches grass.
- Extreme heat causes photosynthesis instability resulting in wilting.
- Rocky surfaces close to the landscape turf increase thermal heat mass.
- Water evaporates during the day causing brown patching of landscape turf.
- When it’s hot and dry, grass may become dormant but if it doesn’t start turning green after a month of regular watering, it’s dead and beyond repair.
- Augustine grass is one of the top choices in Texas due to its affordability. However, this emerald-green lawn is not native to the area and requires extensive maintenance and watering which poses a problem due to water restrictions. This is generally only discovered after purchase.
Why Artificial Grass Is Beneficial To Fort Worth And Other High-Temperature Areas
- Fake grass is maintenance-free meaning there’s no mowing, trimming or anything else needed to keep it neat making it easy to avoid the dangers of heat stroke or other heat-related maladies.
- Artificial landscape turf doesn’t need water. Water saving is environmentally beneficial and cuts costs. In addition, Texas water rebates can be claimed while easily remaining within limitations.
- Synthetic grass will never have unsightly patches or discolor. Fading only happens to cheap, poor quality imitations. Even when placed in direct sunlight, our superior fake grass will remain evergreen and unscathed as its 100% UV resistant.
- Our artificial grass is lead-free, pet-friendly and safe for kids.
- Synthetic turf doesn’t need pesticides, insecticides or fertilizers.
- It looks and feels just like the real thing! Our all-weather artificial turf will look as good as any multipurpose sports field or golf putting green all year round.
In Conclusion: The Benefits of Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Lawns
- Green lawn all year round: Synthetic grass and artificial lawns stay green 365 days a year.
- Child & animal friendly: Artificial grass is child, pet, dog and cat friendly.
- Great environmental benefits: Artificial grass and synthetic turf saves water, eliminating the need for pesticides and fertilizers.
- Low maintenance: Homeowners no longer need to purchase expensive mowing equipment, or mow their lawns.
- Saves water: A typical synthetic lawn of 1,800 square feet of artificial grass can save up to 56,000 gallons of water a year, which means the city of Albuquerque can save millions of gallons of water a year.
- US manufactured: Turfscape artificial grass is made by a USA manufacturer; one of the world’s largest.
- Increase property value: Synthetic turf and artificial grass is a long-term investment which increase the value of your property. Therefore, ensure your lawn’s artificial grass is bought from the best, with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
- ISP 9001 friendly manufacturer: Don’t buy cheap. Imitation fake grass products are amply available. Turfscape synthetic turf and artificial grass are although made in an ISO 9001 factory, have been tested to ASTM quality methods, and has PROVEN durability and UV protection against long-term fading or failing.
Artificial turf or synthetic grass is the perfect solution for yards, lawns of any size, pets, playgrounds, landscaping, putting greens (golf) and multiple sports field turf uses.
Cost: The cost of synthetic lawns for greens, front or back yards, playgrounds and sport fields will depend upon the area size, and the type of turf selected. Kindly contact us for a full consultation and advice.
Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Turf
– The look good and feel real solution to fake grass –
Our Fort Worth metropolitan service area includes Aledo, Arlington, Bedford, Benbrook, Burleson, Euless, Flower Mound, Haslet, Hurst, Keller, Mansfield, McKinney, Prosper, Richardson, Roanoke, Rockwall, Rowlett, Southlake, Weatherford, Willow Park, and Wylie.