Washington D.C. Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Washington D.C.!
Washington, D.C. is the capital of the United States of America. Located on the Potomac River, Washington D.C. borders Maryland and Virginia. The District itself has a population of 681,170, but during the workweek, the population swells to over 1 million people who commute to D.D. for their job. The city is home to the Smithsonian Institution and its related museums, and iconic performing-arts venues like the Kennedy Center. Tourists to D.C. often stop at The National Mall, an open park downtown, which houses the Lincoln Memorial and the U.S. Capitol. Washington D.C. and surrounding residents and businesses can purchase artificial grass (also called “synthetic turf” or simply “fake grass”) directly from an authorized distributor and installer of Act Global located in your area.
Our Washington D.C. metropolitan service area includes Washington, Arlington, Bethesda, Fredrick, Gettysburg, Reston, Rockville, Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, Reston, Rockville, and Alexandria.
The Uses of Turfscape Artificial Grass
Artificial turf, also known as synthetic grass and fake grass, is ground cover that replicates the appearance and feel of natural grass. It provides an all-weather, durable surface that looks great but requires none of the maintenance of real grass. Artificial grass does not need to be watered or fertilized and gives homeowners the ability to reduce the time and expense of maintaining a lawn.
Synthetic grass is a smart way to create public spaces that will last for years. Synthetic turf is an excellent choice for home lawns, playgrounds and daycares, where children need a safe and non-toxic surface to play on. Synthetic grass is a non-abrasive surface that is free of pesticides, fertilizer and chemicals. It repels insects and other pests. It can withstand daily use in all kinds of weather conditions.
For the same reasons, synthetic grass is the top choice for pet owners, veterinarians and doggy day cares. Artificial turf creates dog run and recreation spaces that are durable and will not be destroyed by digging or brown stains.
Businesses, schools and recreational centers are choosing synthetic grass in order to create an attractive landscape that requires little upkeep and maintenance, saving millions of gallons of water each year. Sports fields with synthetic turf require less maintenance and provide athletes with a consistent and stable surface. Synthetic grass fields can be utilized by many different kinds of sports.
Synthetic grass can be installed in any area of your home, school, business or park, including landscaped areas, fields, playgrounds, putting greens, highway medians, rooftops, decks and more. The cost of Turfscape varies, depending on where you want the synthetic turf installed and what kind of turf is right for you.
Benefits of Turfscape artificial grass
- All-weather turf stays green and lush all year long
- Elimination of all regular maintenance tasks such as edging, watering, weeding, mowing and fertilizing
- Elimination of watering– since 1,800 square feet of Turfscape artificial grass can save up to 56,000 gallons of water each year! That’s an area the size of Austin, Texas, meaning that millions of gallons are saved in water usage!
- Durability – since quality synthetic grass is made in an ISO 9001 factory, tested for UV protection against fading or failing, and tested to ASTM quality methods. This means Turfscape grass is PROVEN — don’t be fooled into buying cheap fake grass
- Elimination of time and expense of maintaining a yard
- Environmentally safe– in addition to water savings, artificial grass has no environmental impact, since it does not need fertilizers or pesticides
- Non-toxic — artificial turf is lead-free and fully tested, exceeding all chemical, lead, heavy metal and toxic guidelines for EPA, RCRA and EN71-3 European toy standards
- May increase real estate property values — since artificial turf is a long-term investment, make sure you buy artificial turf only from one of the the industry’s top companies
- Manufacturer’s warranty, protecting your investment
- Made in the USA — Turfscape is made in the USA by one of the world’s largest companies, Act Global
- Pet and kid friendly – kids and pets will love it!
- A synthetic surface that feels just like natural grass
Artificial Grass Applications for Washington D.C., Arlington, Alexandria and surrounding areas
Our synthetic turf is a grass-like ground cover that looks and feels just like natural grass. It provides users with a consistent surface that can withstand heavy traffic and use over a long period of time. Our experts can provide you with any kind of surface and any kind of installation you need, providing you with quality synthetic turf that will last for many years.
There are many different kinds of Turfscape products that you can choose from, starting at a low price. Our wholesale distributors, dealers and installers would love to give you a quote on installation. Please visit our website to learn about the ways Turfscape can solve your residential and commercial landscaping needs.