Virginia Beach Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Virginia Beach!
Virginia Beach is a coastal city in southeastern Virginia that is situated in the place where the Chesapeake Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean. It is the largest city in Virginia, with 452,745 people in the Hampton Roads metro area. Tourists flock to the Virginia oceanfront, with its miles of hotels, beaches and restaurants. Virginia Beach and surrounding residents and businesses can purchase artificial grass (also called “synthetic turf” or simply “fake grass”) directly from an authorized distributor and installer of Act Global located in your area.
Our Virginia Beach metropolitan service area includes Virginia Beach, Newport, Hampton, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth and Suffolk. County service includes Chesapeake, Suffolk, Portsmouth, and Hampton.
The Uses of Turfscape Artificial Grass
Turfscape artificial grass provides businesses and homeowners with grass that looks and feels like natural grass. Artificial turf is a product suitable for areas with heavy-traffic. Artificial grass is a great option for people with pets and kids, since artificial turf does not show the same wear and tear as natural grass. Synthetic grass cannot be stained or damaged by dogs or kids. Unlike real grass, fake grass does not require the use of pesticides, chemicals and fertilizers that can be toxic. Synthetic grass is a safe option that has the same feel as natural grass with none of the upkeep.
Artificial turf is a great choice for recreation areas and sports fields. It is durable and has shock-absorption properties that protect athletes. Synthetic grass does not require a full staff to weed, water, edge and mow, saving schools and recreation areas time and money.
Pet owners, veterinarians and doggie day care centers love the durability and non-toxic nature of fake grass. It is easy to maintain, soft to the touch and does not attract ticks or other insects. Parents who need a safe play area should consider artificial turf, since fake grass does not use fertilizers or pesticides, nor does it attract insects. It is also certified as non-toxic.
Synthetic grass lawns look attractive all year round with minimal upkeep. Installing artificial turf saves millions of gallons of water each year. It allows for better utilization of land, since you can do more with the a synthetic space surface than with natural grass. These benefits have led to an increase in artificial turf in the USA, as more people are using fake grass for residential areas, lawns, common spaces, fields, playgrounds, putting and golf greens, highway medians, rooftops, decks and other landscaped areas.
Benefits of Turfscape artificial grass
- All-weather turf stays green and lush all year long
- Elimination of all regular maintenance tasks such as edging, watering, weeding, mowing and fertilizing
- Elimination of watering– since 1,800 square feet of Turfscape artificial grass can save up to 56,000 gallons of water each year! That’s an area the size of Austin, Texas, meaning that millions of gallons are saved in water usage!
- Durability – since quality synthetic grass is made in an ISO 9001 factory, tested for UV protection against fading or failing, and tested to ASTM quality methods. This means Turfscape grass is PROVEN — don’t be fooled into buying cheap fake grass
- Elimination of time and expense of maintaining a yard
- Environmentally safe– in addition to water savings, artificial grass has no environmental impact, since it does not need fertilizers or pesticides
- Non-toxic — artificial turf is lead-free and fully tested, exceeding all chemical, lead, heavy metal and toxic guidelines for EPA, RCRA and EN71-3 European toy standards
- May increase real estate property values — since artificial turf is a long-term investment, make sure you buy artificial turf only from one of the the industry’s top companies
- Manufacturer’s warranty, protecting your investment
- Made in the USA — Turfscape is made in the USA by one of the world’s largest companies, Act Global
- Pet and kid friendly – kids and pets will love it!
- A synthetic surface that feels just like natural grass
Artificial Grass Applications for Virginia Beach, Newport News, Hampton, Chesapeake and surrounding areas
Our synthetic turf is a grass-like ground cover that looks and feels just like natural grass. It provides users with a consistent surface that can withstand heavy traffic and use over a long period of time. Synthetic grass is low maintenance and weed free. It is available in many different styles that look like the kinds of grass that are prevalent in your local area. Artificial turf is suitable for any area that you desire, including playgrounds, fields, pool areas, rooftops, decks, putting greens and more. Our experts can provide you with any kind of surface and any kind of installation you need, providing you with quality synthetic turf that will last for many years.
There are many different kinds of Turfscape products that you can choose from, starting at a low price. Our wholesale distributors, dealers and installers would love to give you a quote on installation. Please visit our website to learn about the ways Turfscape can solve your residential and commercial landscaping needs.