Tulsa Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Tulsa!
Tulsa is a city in Oklahoma on the Arkansas River. Over 403,000 people live in Tulsa, which is the biggest city in Tulsa County. The prevalence of the oil industry earned Tulsa the nickname “The Oil Capital of the World” during the 20th century. Tulsa is situated on the Arkansas River at the foothills of the Ozark Mountains. Historical landmarks like the Philcade and Philtower are products of the 20th-century construction boom fueled by the oil industry. There are many entertainment venues in Tulsa, including the new Woody Guthrie Center, located in the Brady Arts District. Tulsa residents and businesses, you can purchase artificial grass (which is also known as “synthetic turf” or “fake grass”) direct from an authorized distributor and installer of Act Global. Synthetic turf is the best way to get the look and feel of a natural grass lawn without the maintenance and expense that comes with having natural grass.
Our Tulsa metropolitan service area includes Tulsa, Catoosa, Bixby, Broken Arrow, Owasso, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Turley, Claremore, Okmulgee, Collinsville, Wagoner, Coweta, Skiatook, Inola, Jenks and Glenpool. County service includes Tulsa, Washington, Rogers, Muskogee and Okmulgee.
The Uses of Turfscape Artificial Grass
Turfscape synthetic grass will provide you with grass that looks and feels just like natural grass. As a durable alternative to natural grass, artificial turf is a product that is suitable for areas that get heavy-use. Areas that are frequented by dogs, pets and children benefit from synthetic grass since it is non-toxic, durable and soft to the touch. Artificial grass does not use pesticides, fertilizers or chemicals. It does not attract fleas, ticks and other insects. Dogs cannot dig holes in synthetic grass, and the grass cannot be stained or damaged by people or pets.
Fake grass is perfect for dog runs, veterinarians, doggie day care centers or pet owners. It is The best choice for schools and recreational centers, since fake grass is long-lasting, easy to maintain and soft for athletes and children. Synthetic grass saves time and money because homeowners and businesses do not need to water and mow the lawn. At the same time, synthetic grass lawns look lush and green 365 days a year. Artificial turf is a superior product for yards, areas adjacent to pools, putting greens, walkways, playgrounds, landscaped areas, sports fields, event centers and other locations.
The cost of Turfscape varies, depending on where you want the synthetic turf installed and what kind of turf is right for you.
Benefits of Turfscape artificial grass
- All-weather and green grass all year
- Elimination of all regular maintenance tasks such as edging, watering, weeding, mowing and fertilizing
- Elimination of watering– since 1,800 square feet of Turfscape artificial grass can save up to 56,000 gallons of water each year! That’s an area the size of Austin, Texas, meaning that millions of gallons are saved in water usage!
- Durability – since quality synthetic grass is made in an ISO 9001 factory, tested for UV protection against fading or failing, and tested to ASTM quality methods. This means Turfscape grass is PROVEN — don’t be fooled into buying cheap fake grass
- Time-saving and money-saving since you no longer need to mow, water, weed, or fertilize the yard, or to hire someone else to do it for you
- No environmental impact — in addition to water savings, artificial grass has no environmental impact, since it does not need fertilizers or pesticides
- Non-toxic — artificial turf is lead-free and fully tested, exceeding all chemical, lead, heavy metal and toxic guidelines for EPA, RCRA and EN71-3 European toy standards
- Improved real estate property values — since artificial turf is a long-term investment, make sure you buy artificial turf only from one of the the industry’s top companies
- Manufacturer’s warranty, protecting your investment
- It is Made in the USA — Turfscape is made in the USA by one of the world’s largest companies, Act Global
- Pet and kid friendly – kids and pets will love it!
- A synthetic surface that feels just like natural grass
Artificial Grass Applications for Tulsa, Jenks and Glenpool and surrounding areas
Our artificial grass provides a low maintenance, weed-free surface that looks green all year and doesn’t need constant watering and mowing. It is available in various styles that we can match to the kind of grass that is prevalent in your local area. Artificial grass is suitable for any kind of property, including playgrounds, yards, pool areas, rooftops, decks and putting greens. We can help you with any kind of surface and installation you need, providing you with quality synthetic turf that will last a lifetime.
There are many different kinds of Turfscape products that you can choose from, starting at a low price. Our wholesale distributors, dealers and installers would love to give you a quote on installation. Please visit our website to learn about the ways Turfscape can solve your residential and commercial landscaping needs.