Tucson Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Tucson!
Tucson, located in the Sonoran Desert, is a historic city in Arizona that is surrounded by mountains. Over 520,116 people call Tucson home. The city sits among the Santa Catalinas mountain range and is part of the Arizona Sun Corridor, along with Phoenix. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, the second-largest employer in town. The Davis-Monthan Air Force Base is located on the southeastern edge of the city and it also forms a key commercial hub. The city is home to Raytheon, Texas Instruments, and Honeywell Aerospace. Tucson residents and businesses, you can purchase artificial grass (which is also known as “synthetic turf” or “fake grass”) direct from an authorized distributor and installer of Act Global. Synthetic turf is the best way to get the look and feel of a natural grass lawn without the maintenance and expense that comes with having a natural lawn.
Our Tucson metropolitan service area includes Tucson, South Tucson, Oro Valley, Marana, and Sahuarita. County service includes Pima, Yuma, Maricopa, Santa Cruz and Graham.
The Uses of Turfscape Artificial Grass
Turfscape synthetic grass will provide you with grass that looks and feels just like natural grass. As a durable alternative to natural grass, artificial turf is the best product for heavy-traffic areas. Parents, schools and daycares choose artificial turf because it is soft, non-abrasive and safe. Unlike natural grass, artificial turf does not use pesticides, fertilizers or other harmful chemicals.
Pet owners, veterinarians and doggy day care centers favor synthetic grass. Dogs cannot stain, dig or leave spots on artificial turf. Artificial turf does not include harmful substances and does not attract fleas and other insects. Recreational facilities and schools select synthetic grass because it looks like real grass and provides good shock absorption for athletes.
Fake grass saves pet owners, parents, schools, businesses and recreation facilities time and money. It is low-maintenance and long-lasting. Since there is no need for mowing, watering, weeding and edging, artificial turf does not need the constant upkeep that natural grass requires.
Artificial turf is durable and easier to maintain than natural grass. It is excellent for yards, playgrounds, landscaped areas, greens, event centers, rooftops, decks and many other locations.
The cost of Turfscape varies, depending on where you want the synthetic turf installed and what kind of turf is right for you.
Benefits of Turfscape artificial grass
- It stays green year-round and can withstand all weather
- It does not require regular maintenance tasks like edging, watering, weeding, mowing and fertilizing
- It saves on water — since 1,800 square feet of Turfscape artificial grass can save up to 56,000 gallons of water each year! That’s an area the size of Austin, Texas, which means millions are saved in water usage!
- It lasts for a long time, because quality synthetic grass is made in an ISO 9001 factory, tested for UV protection against fading or failing, and tested to ASTM quality methods. This means Turfscape grass is PROVEN — don’t be fooled into buying cheap fake grass
- It saves you time, since you no longer need to mow, water, weed, or fertilize the yard, or to hire someone else to do it for you
- It has no impact on the environment — in addition to water savings, artificial grass has no environmental impact, since it does not need fertilizers or pesticides
- It is non-toxic — artificial turf is lead-free and fully tested, exceeding all chemical, lead, heavy metal and toxic guidelines for EPA, RCRA and EN71-3 European toy standards
- It may improve your real estate property values — since artificial turf is a long-term investment, make sure you buy artificial turf only from one of the the industry’s top companies
- It comes with a manufacturer’s warranty
- It is Made in the USA — Turfscape is made in the USA by one of the world’s largest companies, Act Global
- Pet and kid friendly – kids and pets will love it!
- A synthetic surface that feels just like natural grass
Artificial Grass Applications for Tucson, Oro Valley, Marana, Sahuarita and surrounding areas
Artificial grass provides a low maintenance, weed-free surface that doesn’t need constant watering and mowing. It is available in various styles that we can match to the kind of grass that is prevalent in your local area. Artificial grass is suitable for any kind of property, including playgrounds, yards, pool areas, rooftops, decks and putting greens. We can help you with any kind of surface and installation you need, providing you with quality synthetic turf that will last a lifetime.
There are many different kinds of Turfscape products that you can choose from, starting at a low price. Our wholesale distributors, dealers and installers would love to give you a quote on installation. Please visit our website to learn about the ways Turfscape can solve your residential and commercial landscaping needs.