Tampa Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Tampa!
Tampa is a coastal city on Tampa Bay, along the Gulf of Mexico with a population of 377,165. The city of Tampa operates over 165 parks and beaches covering 2,286 acres within the city limits. Tampa is home to many cultural institutions, such as the Tampa Theatre, Gorilla Theater, Florida Orchestra, Opera Tampa, the Stageworks Theatre, and the David A. Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts. Tampa residents and businesses can purchase artificial grass (which is also known as “synthetic turf” or “fake grass”) direct from an authorized distributor and installer of Act Global. Synthetic turf is the best way to enjoy the look and feel a green lawn without the maintenance that is required by natural grass.
Our Tampa metropolitan service area includes Tampa, Westchase, Fish Hawk, Pebble Creek, Keystone, Cheval, Wesley Chapel, Northdale, Bloomingdale, Citrus Park, Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Oldsmar, Carrolwood, Temple Terrace, East Lake, Progress Village, Safety Habor, Riverview, Lakeland Highlands, Lake Magdalene, Town ‘n’ Country, Belleair, Palm Harbor, Trinity, Brandon, St. Petersburg and Clearwater. County service includes Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk and Pasco.
The Uses of Turfscape Artificial Grass
Turfscape artificial grass will provide you with grass that looks and feels just like natural grass. As a non-abrasive and long-lasting alternative to natural grass, artificial turf is a great product for areas used by pets and children. Dogs cannot dig holes in artificial turf, and unlike grass, it does not show stains or brown spots. Synthetic grass is perfect for dog runs, doggy daycares, and veterinarians.
Synthetic turf is non-toxic and uses no chemicals or pesticides, making it safe for kids and pets. Parents, schools and daycare centers love synthetic turf because it is soft and resistant to ticks and pests. Fake grass does not require mowing, weeding and watering, saving homeowners and businesses time and money. Best of all, synthetic grass stays green all year long.
For recreational facilities, artificial grass is durable, flexible and appropriate for a wide variety of different sports. Artificial turf is long-lasting and easier to maintain than natural grass. Artificial grass is excellent for playgrounds, landscaped areas, yards, greens, event centers, rooftops, decks and many other locations.
The cost of Turfscape varies, depending on where you want the synthetic turf installed and what kind of turf you need.
Benefits of Turfscape artificial grass
- All-weather, remaining green all year long
- Elimination of regular lawn maintenance tasks like edging, watering, weeding, mowing and fertilizing
- Significant water savings, since 1,800 square feet of Turfscape artificial grass can save up to 56,000 gallons of water each year! That’s an area the size of Austin, Texas, which means millions are saved in water usage!
- Long-lasting, quality synthetic grass is made in an ISO 9001 factory, tested for UV protection against fading or failing, and tested to ASTM quality methods. This means Turfscape grass is PROVEN — don’t be fooled into buying cheap fake grass
- Time-saving — you no longer need to mow, water, weed, or fertilize the yard, or to hire someone else to do it for you
- Environmentally safe– in addition to water savings, artificial grass has no environmental impact, since it does not need fertilizers or pesticides
- Lead-free, non-toxic, and fully tested — our artificial grass exceeds all chemical, lead, heavy metal and toxic guidelines for EPA, RCRA and EN71-3 European toy standards
- Positive impact on real estate property values — since artificial turf is a long-term investment, make sure you buy artificial turf only from one of the leading companies in the industry
- It comes with a manufacturer’s warranty that protects your investment
- Made in the USA — Turfscape is made in the USA by one of the world’s largest companies, Act Global
- Pet and kid friendly – kids and pets will love it!
- A synthetic surface that feels just like natural grass
Artificial Grass Applications for Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater and surrounding areas
Our artificial grass provides a low maintenance, weed-free surface that doesn’t need constant care. It is available in many styles and we can ensure that the artificial turf looks just like the kind of grass that is prevalent locally. Artificial grass is suitable for any kind of property, including playgrounds, yards, pool areas, rooftops, decks and putting greens. We can help you with any kind of surface and installation you need, providing you with quality synthetic turf that will last a long time.
There are many different kinds of Turfscape products that you can choose from, starting at a low price. Our wholesale distributors, dealers and installers would love to give you a quote on installation. Please visit our website to learn about the ways Turfscape can solve your residential and commercial landscaping needs.