Seattle Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Seattle!
Seattle is the largest city in the state of Washington and in the Pacific Northwest. Seattle has a population of 704,352 and is the seat of King County. Situated between Puget Sound and Lake Washington, Seattle is full of natural beauty and mild temperatures that make it an ideal climate. Its natural beauty, which combines mountains with the sea, provides this big city with unparalleled access to wilderness in less than 60 minutes from downtown. Seattle residents and businesses can purchase artificial grass (which is also known as “synthetic turf” or “fake grass”) direct from an authorized distributor and installer of Act Global. Synthetic turf is the best way to enjoy the look and feel a pristine lawn without the maintenance that is required by natural grass.
Our Seattle metropolitan service area includes Seattle, Bellevue, Everett, Auburn, Brainbridge Island, Beaux Arts Village, Boney Lake, Bothell, Bremerton, Brier, Burien, Covington, Des Moines, Duvall, Enumclaw, Edmonds, Federal Way, Gig Harbor, Issaquah, Kenmore, Kent, Kirkland, Lake Forest Park, Lake Stevens, Lakewood, Lynnwood, Maple Valley, Marysville, Mercer Island, Mill Creek, Mountlake Terrace, Mukilteo, Newcastle, Normandy Park, Puyallup, Poulsbo, Redmond, Renton, Sammamish, SeaTac, Shoreline, Silverdale, Tukwila, Woodinville, Woodway, and Tacoma. County services includes King, Snohomish, and Pierce.
The Uses of Turfscape Artificial Grass
Turfscape artificial grass will provide you with grass that looks and feels just like natural grass. As a durable alternative to natural grass, synthetic turf is a great product for heavy-traffic areas such as playgrounds, dog runs or landscaped areas. Pet owners, veterinarians and doggy day care centers choose turf because it is durable and will not get stains or brown areas. Parents, schools and daycare centers select artificial turf because synthetic grass is non-toxic and does not use pesticides or other harmful substances. It is resistant to ticks, fleas and other insects. Artificial grass does not require constant watering and mowing, which saves both time and money. Synthetic grass looks green all year round, but is soft to the touch.
Artificial grass is the top choice of multi-sport recreational fields. The grass looks like natural grass and is extremely durable. At the same time, it is non-abrasive, soft and offers excellent shock absorption. The turf is much easier to maintain than natural lawns, which require mowing, watering and weeding. You can use synthetic turf for almost any area, including playgrounds, yards, rooftops, decks, putting greens, large event centers and many more.
Turfscape varies in cost depending on where you want it installed and what kind of turf you need.
Benefits of Turfscape artificial grass
- It can withstand all-weather and stays green all year long
- It eliminates regular lawn maintenance like edging, watering, weeding, mowing and fertilizing
- Significant water savings, since 1,800 square feet of Turfscape artificial grass can save up to 56,000 gallons of water each year! That’s an area the size of Austin, Texas, literally saving millions in water usage!
- Long-lasting, quality synthetic grass is made in an ISO 9001 factory, tested for UV protection against fading or failing, and tested to ASTM quality methods. This means Turfscape grass is PROVEN — don’t be fooled into buying cheap fake grass
- It saves you significant time as there is no longer a need to mow, water, weed, or fertilize the yard
- Environmentally safe– in addition to giving you water savings, artificial grass has no environmental impact, since it does not need fertilizers or pesticides
- Lead-free, non-toxic, fully tested — our artificial grass exceeds all chemical, lead, heavy metal and toxic guidelines for EPA, RCRA and EN71-3 European toy standards
- It can raise real estate property values — artificial turf is a long-term investment, be sure to purchase only from one of the leading companies in the industry
- Warranty-protected, with a manufacturer’s warranty that protects your investment
- Made in the USA — Turfscape is made in the USA by one of the world’s largest companies, Act Global
- Pet and kid friendly – kids and pets will love it!
- A synthetic surface that feels just like natural grass
Our artificial grass has the look and feel of real grass. We offer customers many different design options and many installation methods. Fake grass is suitable for any kind of property, from playgrounds to landscaping to rooftops. No matter what kind of surface and installation you require, we can bring your vision to life!
There are many different kinds of Turfscape products that you can choose from, starting at a low price. Our wholesale distributors, dealers and installers are standing by to give you a quote on installation. Please visit our website to learn about the ways Turfscape can solve your residential and commercial landscaping needs.