San Antonio Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to San Antonio!
San Antonio is the second-largest city in Texas, with a population of 1,469,845. The San Antonio is the major city in South-Central Texas that boasts a rich Mexican and American heritage. The city is known for the Alamo, the 18th-century Spanish mission. San Antonio city is the seventh-largest city in America and sees over 32 million vistiors each year. Area attractions include Seaworld, the Alamo Bowl, Six Flags Fiesta Texas and Morgan’s Wonderland. San Antonio residents and businesses can purchase fake grass (which is also known as “synthetic turf” or “artificial grass”) directly from an authorized distributor and installer of Act Global located in your area. Synthetic turf is a wonderful way to enjoy a lovely yard without the daily maintenance of natural grass.
Our San Antonio metropolitan service area includes New Braunfels, Schertz, Seguin, Boerne, Canyon Lake, Timberwood Park, Selma, Pleasanton, Lake Hills, Hondo, Floresville, Alamo Heights, Balcones Heights, Castle Hills, Cibolo, Converse Elmendorf, Fair Oaks Ranch, Grey Forest, Helotes, Hill Country Village, Kirby, Leon Valley, Live Oak, Martinez, Olmos Park, Sandy Oaks, Selma, Somerset, Terrell Hills, Universal City and Windcrest.
The Uses of Turfscape Artificial Grass
Synthetic grass, also known as artificial turf, is an excellent landscaping choice for businesses and homeowners. Artificial turf looks and feels like real grass and is non-abrasive. Unlike natural grass, artificial grass does not require constant maintenance. If you want your backyard or frontyard to look great all year long, then fake grass is a versatile choice. Business owners who want the look and feel of natural grass without the maintenance should also consider artificial turf. As a landscape turf, artificial grass is great for public parks, apartments, hotels, road meridians and more.
Synthetic turf is great for kids and pets because it’s non-toxic and requires no pesticides or fertilizers. Pet owners, vets, doggie daycares and kennels often select fake grass in order to give dogs a soft surface free of fleas and ticks. Unlike natural grass, artificial turf is not suspectible to brown spots or holes, and the family dog won’t be able to dig. The durability and safety factors make it the best choice for many situations.
The cost for Turfscape, greens, front or back yards varies depending on your location and the type of turf you choose.
Benefits of Turfscape artificial grass
- Provides homeowners and businesses with the look and feel of natural grass, without all the maintenance
- Saves time, energy and money since there is no need for mowing, watering gardening, fertilizing, weeding or edging
- Easy decoration for nearly any area in your home or business, from lawns to roofs to decks and much more
- Installation for spaces of any size is easy and affordable
- All-weather artificial grass stays green 365 days a year
- Friendly to the environment, kids and pets — no lead, water runoff, fertilizer or pesticides
- Thoroughly tested — exceeds all chemical, lead, heavy metal and toxic guidelines of EPA, RCRA and EN71-3 European toy standards
- Large water savings, as 1,800 square feet of Turfscape artificial turf can save up to 56,000 gallons of water a year — That’s an area that’s the size of Austin, Texas, which means it can literally save millions in water usage – drought-friendly
- Turfscape artificial grass is manufactured in an ISO 9001 factory, tested for UV protection against fading or failing, and is tested to ASTM quality methods with TRUE durability — don’t buy cheap synthetic grass from just anyone
- Improved real estate property values — be sure to buy from a trusted artificial grass company in order to protect your investment
- A manufacturer’s warranty that gives you long-term peace of mind
- Manufactured in the USA for premier quality by one of the world’s largest companies, Act Global
Artificial Grass Applications for San Antonio, Alamo Heights, Balcones Heights, Castle Hills, Cibolo, and surrounding areas
Turfscape artificial grass will look and feel like real grass! Installation of synthetic grass is available for many different types of properties, from businesses to public places to residential. We can offer you the turf that is right for your situation, which will last and add value to your property.
There is a solid variety of the best Turfscape products to choose from at a very low price. Our wholesale distributors, dealers and installers would love to give you an installation quote.
Please visit the rest of our site and learn how Turfscape can be a perfect solution for your commercial or residential landscaping needs.