Salt Lake City Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Salt Lake City!
Salt Lake City is the most populated city in Utah with a population over 190,800 people, and another 1 million in the Salt Lake City metropolitan area. Salt Lake City was founded by the Mormon leader Brigham Young and home to the headquarters of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The famed Temple Square is home to several key Church institutions, including the Salt Lake Temple, the Salt Lake Tabernacle, Salt Lake Assembly Hall and the Seagull Monument. Salt Lake City is known as the Crossroads as the West, for its position near the first transcontinental highway, and two cross-country freeways, I-15 and I-80. The city has hosted the Winter Olympics in 2002 and its tourist industry revolves around snow skiing and snowboarding. There are more than 222 average days of sun in Salt Lake City, making it an ideal place to live for those who crave sunshine.
Salt Lake City residents and businesses can buy fake grass (which is also known as “synthetic turf” or “artificial grass”) straight from an authorized distributor and installer of Act Global located in your area. Artificial grass is a wonderful way to enjoy a lovely yard without the daily maintenance of natural grass.
Our Salt Lake City metropolitan service area includes Alta, Bluffdale, Cottonwood Heights, Gantsville, Herriman, Holladay, Ophir, Rush Valley, Stockton, Vernon, Wendover, West Jordan, Draper, Midvale, Millcreek, Murray, Riverton, Sandy, Provo, South Jordan, South Salt Lake, Taylorsville, and West Valley City. County service area includes Salt Lake County, Tooele, Utah, Wasatch, Summit, Morgan, and Davis.
The Uses of Turfscape Artificial Grass
Synthetic grass, which is also known as fake grass or artificial turf, is a versatile landscaping choice for businesses and homeowners. The grass looks just like a green lawn and is gentle to the touch. This non-abrasive, low-maintenance option is a great solution for a business that wants a lawn that looks great all year long. It’s also an option for homeowners who want the aesthetics of natural grass without all of the upkeep. As a landscape turf, artificial grass is great for public parks, apartments, hotels, road meridians and more. When you need an attractive green space, the durability and versatility of fake grass is second to none.
Our synthetic turf is a favorite for all things related to man’s best friend. For pet owners and those who run businesses for pets, artificial turf is an excellent way to give dogs a fun place to play without fleas, ticks and pests. Dogs and other animals will not be able to dig holes in the turf or leave stains or holes. Veterinarians, doggie day cares, kennels, and pet owners all love this alternative to natural grass. Fake grass is also very kid-friendly, since it is durable and safe. Our grass is used in playgrounds, school yards or recreational fields.
The cost for Turfscape, greens, front or back yards varies depending on your location and the type of turf you choose.
Benefits of Turfscape artificial grass
- Gives the feel and look of natural grass, without all of the upkeep
- No need for mowing, gardening, fertilizing, weeding or edging tasks
- Easy decoration for nearly any area in your home or business, from lawns to roofs to decks and much more
- Easy installation is easy and versatile for spaces of any size
- All-weather artificial grass stays green 365 days a year
- Friendly to the environment, kids and pets — no lead, water runoff, fertilizer or pesticides
- Thoroughly tested — exceeds all chemical, lead, heavy metal and toxic guidelines of EPA, RCRA and EN71-3 European toy standards
- Large water savings, as 1,800 square feet of Turfscape artificial turf can save up to 56,000 gallons of water a year — That’s an area that’s the size of Austin, Texas, which means it can literally save millions in water usage – drought-friendly
- Turfscape artificial grass is manufactured in an ISO 9001 factory, tested for UV protection against fading or failing, and is tested to ASTM quality methods with TRUE durability — don’t buy cheap synthetic grass from just anyone
- Spend less time and energy on mowing and lawncare for your home or business
- Improved real estate property values — be sure to buy from a trusted artificial grass company in order to protect your investment
- A manufacturer’s warranty that gives you long-term peace of mind
- Manufactured in the USA for premier quality by one of the world’s largest companies, Act Global
Turfscape artificial grass will look and feel like real grass! Installation of synthetic grass is available for many different types of properties, from businesses to public places to residential. We can offer you the turf that is right for your situation, which will last and add value to your property.
There is a solid variety of the best Turfscape products to choose from at a very low price. Our wholesale distributors, dealers and installers would love to give you an installation quote.
Please visit the rest of our site and learn how Turfscape can be a perfect solution for your commercial or residential landscaping needs.