Reno Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Reno!!!
Over 235,000 people live in Reno, which is the largest city in Northern Nevada. The city is located in Washoe County, just on the eastern slope of the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains. Reno is known as “the Biggest Little City in the World” and is indeed world famous for its casino and hotel industry. The city is just 22 miles from Lake Tahoe, which has the largest concentration of ski facilities in the world within a fifty-mile radius. Reno’s prime location makes it a great place for people who love the great outdoors. Residents can ski, snowboard, fish, hike, climb, bike, camp, play tennis and golf, and water ski. Reno also has one of the hottest job and real estate markets in America, with the new six-million square foot Tesla Giga factory being built in nearby Sparks. Reno residents and businesses, you can purchase artificial grass (which is also known as “synthetic turf” or “fake grass”) direct from an authorized distributor and installer of Act Global located in your area. Synthetic turf is the best way to enjoy the benefits of a pristine lawn without the constant upkeep that real grass requires.
Our Reno metropolitan service area includes Reno, Sparks, Cold Springs, Crystal Bay, Empire, Gerlach, Golden Valley, Incline Village, Lemmon Valley, Mogul, Nixon, Spanish Springs, Sun Valley, Sutcliffe, Verdi, and Wadsworth. County service includes Wasatoe and Storey.
The Uses of Turfscape Artificial Grass
Artificial grass, also known as synthetic turf or fake grass, is a great product for landscaping, dog runs, school yards, pet areas and playgrounds. Artificial grass is durable and stands up to high-traffic areas. Veterinarians, kennels, doggy day care areas and pet owners enjoy artificial grass because it is durable and does not need to be maintained with pesticides or other materials that may be harmful to pets. Dogs and other animals cannot dig or leave spots in the yard. The turf is also safe for children, because it deters ticks and pests and contains no foreign substances.
As a sports surface, artificial grass is a perfect way to have a top-notch recreational area for athletes that is easy to maintain. Fake grass is often used for putting greens and miniature golf courses. It can also be used for other home and business areas. Schools and large event centers often choose fake grass because it can withstand heavy traffic, is non-abrasive and requires little maintenance. Turfscape varies in cost depending on where you want it installed and what kind of turf you need.
Benefits of Turfscape artificial grass
- Enjoy a synthetic turf landscape or lawn that stays green all year, with all-weather artificial grass
- Eliminate regular lawn maintenance needs like mowing, edging, watering, and weeding
- Significant water savings, since 1,800 square feet of Turfscape artificial grass can saveup to 56,000 gallons of water each year! That’s an area the size of Austin, Texas, literally saving millions in water usage!
- Durable and quality synthetic grass made in an ISO 9001 factory, tested for UV protection against fading or failing, and is tested to ASTM quality methods. This means our grass is PROVEN — don’t be fooled into buying cheap fake grass
- Time savings, since homeowners and businesses no longer need to mow the lawn or hire someone else to mow
- Environmentally-friendly — in addition to water savings, artificial grass has no environmental impact since no fertilizers or pesticides are needed
- Lead-free and tested — our artificial grass exceeds all chemical, lead, heavy metal and toxic guidelines for EPA, RCRA and EN71-3 European toy standards
- May raise real estate property values — artificial turf is a long-term investment, so be sure to only purchase turf from a trusted company known as tops in the industry
- Comes with a manufacturer’s warranty, which protects your investment
- Turfscape is made in the USA by one of the world’s largest companies, Act Global
- Pet and kid friendly – kids and pets will love it!
- Turf feels like natural grass
Artificial Grass Applications for Reno, Sparks and surrounding areas
Our synthetic grass looks and feels just like natural grass! We provide customers with a variety of different design and installation methods for any kind of property. Playgrounds, yards, landscaping, recreation, our grass can do it all. No matter what kind of installation you need, we help you create the landscape you want that will last a long time.
There are many different kinds of Turfscape products that you can choose from, starting at a low price. Our wholesale distributors, dealers and installers are standing buy to give you a quote on installation. Please visit our website to learn about the ways Turfscape can solve your residential and commercial landscaping needs.