Nashville Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Nashville!
Nashville is the capital city of the US State of Tennessee. Its rich and fertile farmlands and new industries have led to its economic success, making the city prosperous. Nashville is famous for its music.
Due to its location, Nashville has relatively mild climate with very hot summers and very mild winters that witness such light and scanty snowfall that if it snows in the evening, the snow evaporates by mid-morning. The city enjoys long springs and falls that fills this undulating land with beautiful flowers.
The city receives its fair share of annual rain that measures 45 inches (114 centimeters).
The Advent Of Artificial Grass
Artificial grass has made its debut in Nashville and has been deemed ideal for homes and offices. Not only this, synthetic grass is also one of the best options for landscaping, since landscape turf gives a better look than the natural grass.
It is not only the home use of artificial turf that presents exciting possibilities, even the sporting arena is making do with fake grass. The sports field turf has proved its worth and has been fully endorsed by athletes and players alike.
Additionally, synthetic lawn has made inroads into golf courses with putting green, baseball diamonds, school yard and playground. It is even used for recreational purposes. This multipurpose synthetic lawn is also popular with children, who simply love this all-weather grass. It is not only the kids, but pets too, particularly dogs, who find this pet turf most friendly.
Benefits of Artificial Grass
The benefits of synthetic grass far outweigh its cost. Let us see what these benefits are:
- Water savings: Natural grass drinks up gallons of water to remain lush green. No such hassle with artificial grass. It does not require water and contribute towards water savings. Owning this synthetic grass, not only makes the Nashville residents eligible for water rebates(http://www.waterrebates.com), but also the city dwellers residing in large neighboring cities, such as Memphis in Tennessee, Louisville and Lexington-Fayette in Kentucky, Birmingham in Alabama, Atlanta in Georgia, Cincinnati and Columbus in Ohio, Indianapolis in Indianapolis, and Saint Louis in Missouri.
- Lay and forget: Artificial grass, being totally maintenance-free, does not need tending. It remains durable in any kind of weather for years. This cuts down on costs of gardening services and maintenance. This fake grass is also impervious to UV rays.
- Environment friendly: Of course, natural grass remains the most environment friendly, but good quality artificial grass also provides environmental protection. It is lead free and does not require spraying of pesticides or any chemicals. This saves the environment from pollution. Since, it also does not require water, the question of water drainage, that invariably leads to water pollution, does not arise.
- Ideal for kids and pets: The artificial turf does not harbor any insects or pests, so there is no fear of insect bites for children. Kids love to play on its uniform surface and despite their rough and tumble, they are saved from grass marks dirtying their clothes. Since, the fake grass does not have grassy smell, pets, especially dogs, are not drawn to relieve themselves on it, thus keeping it clean and hygienic.
In Conclusion: The Benefits of Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Lawns
- Green lawn all year round: Synthetic grass and artificial lawns stay green 365 days a year.
- Child & animal friendly: Artificial grass is child, pet, dog and cat friendly.
- Great environmental benefits: Artificial grass and synthetic turf saves water, eliminating the need for pesticides and fertilizers.
- Low maintenance: Homeowners no longer need to purchase expensive mowing equipment, or mow their lawns.
- Saves water: A typical synthetic lawn of 1,800 square feet of artificial grass can save up to 56,000 gallons of water a year, which means the city of Albuquerque can save millions of gallons of water a year.
- US manufactured: Turfscape artificial grass is made by a USA manufacturer; one of the world’s largest.
- Increase property value: Synthetic turf and artificial grass is a long-term investment which increase the value of your property. Therefore, ensure your lawn’s artificial grass is bought from the best, with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
- ISP 9001 friendly manufacturer: Don’t buy cheap. Imitation fake grass products are amply available. Turfscape synthetic turf and artificial grass are although made in an ISO 9001 factory, have been tested to ASTM quality methods, and has PROVEN durability and UV protection against long-term fading or failing.
Artificial turf or synthetic grass is the perfect solution for yards, lawns of any size, pets, playgrounds, landscaping, putting greens (golf) and multiple sports field turf uses.
Cost: The cost of synthetic lawns for greens, front or back yards, playgrounds and sport fields will depend upon the area size, and the type of turf selected. Kindly contact us for a full consultation and advice.
Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Turf
– The look good and feel real solution to fake grass –
Our Nashville metropolitan service area includes Murfreesboro, Franklin, Hendersonville, Antioch, Brentwood, Columbia, Donelson, Gallatin, Hermitage, La Vergne, Lebanon, Madison, Mount Juliet, Smyrna, Spring Hill, Dickson, Goodlettsville, Old Hickory, Portland, Springfield, and White House.