Milwaukee Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Milwaukee!
On the western shore of Lake Michigan, is the bustling city of Milwaukee in the US state of Wisconsin. The word ‘Milwaukee’ is in Algonquian language used by native American tribes. According to the Collins dictionary, the word ‘Milwaukee,’ means, ‘good land’ or ‘council place.’
The city further enjoys a continental climate with a wide range of temperatures due to Lake Michigan. Winters can be particularly severe, due to the incursions of arctic air. (The city experiences 81 centimeters (32 inches) of rain and 114 centimeters (45 inches) of snow.)
The uncertain weather of the Lake Michigan region brings about warm, humid summers and bitterly cold, snowy winters. These conditions play havoc with nicely groomed lawns.
The benefits of laying artificial grass is slowly dawning on Milwaukee dwellers. Skepticism previously thought about fake grass is slowly giving way to admiration, and the reasons are not hard to find.
The Evergreen Option
With synthetic turf, grass will not only be greener on the other side of the fence, but this side too. The sheer advantages of artificial grass make this option lucrative. No more expensive upkeep of lawns in summers and the hassle of protecting it in winters. No more grass turning yellow in freezing temperatures or getting slushy during rainy days.
Laying syntheticturfor fake grass is a long-term solution that far outweighs real grass:
- No need for water, since it is synthetic and durable.
- No hassle of mowing, since it presents a well-manicured and uniform look.
- No need for fertilizers, artificial turf remains lush green and natural-looking in all kinds of weather.
- No ugly patches or muddy spots.
- No maintenance and is clean and hygienic. Fake grass does not harbor insects, pests and other icky garden dwellers.
What’s more, areas around the house can also be laid with landscape turf to enliven it. Even rooftops can be infused with a relaxing ambience with synthetic grass.
In Conclusion: The Benefits of Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Lawns
- Green lawn all year round: Synthetic grass and artificial lawns stay green 365 days a year.
- Child & animal friendly: Artificial grass is child, pet, dog and cat friendly.
- Great environmental benefits: Artificial grass and synthetic turf saves water, eliminating the need for pesticides and fertilizers.
- Low maintenance: Homeowners no longer need to purchase expensive mowing equipment, or mow their lawns.
- Saves water: A typical synthetic lawn of 1,800 square feet of artificial grass can save up to 56,000 gallons of water a year, which means the city of Albuquerque can save millions of gallons of water a year.
- US manufactured: Turfscape artificial grass is made by a USA manufacturer; one of the world’s largest.
- Increase property value: Synthetic turf and artificial grass is a long-term investment which increase the value of your property. Therefore, ensure your lawn’s artificial grass is bought from the best, with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
- ISP 9001 friendly manufacturer: Don’t buy cheap. Imitation fake grass products are amply available. Turfscape synthetic turf and artificial grass are although made in an ISO 9001 factory, have been tested to ASTM quality methods, and has PROVEN durability and UV protection against long-term fading or failing.
Artificial turf or synthetic grass is the perfect solution for yards, lawns of any size, pets, playgrounds, landscaping, putting greens (golf) and multiple sports field turf uses.
Cost: The cost of synthetic lawns for greens, front or back yards, playgrounds and sport fields will depend upon the area size, and the type of turf selected. Kindly contact us for a full consultation and advice.
Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Turf
– The look good and feel real solution to fake grass –
Our Milwaukee metropolitan service area includes: Beaver Dam, Brookefield, Brown Deer, Burlington, Caledonia, Cedarburg, Cudahy, Delavan, Elkhorn, Fort Atkinson, Franklin, Germantown, Glendale, Grafton, Greendale, Hartford, Menomonee Falls, Mequon, Mount Pleasant, Muskego, New Berlin, Oak Creek, Oconomowoc, Pewaukee, Port Washington, Richfield, Shorewood, South Milwaukee, Sussex, Watertown, Wauwatosa, West Allis, West Bend, Whitefish, Whitewater.