Louisville Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Louisville!
Louisville is among the oldest cities in the western region of Appalachian mountains, located between the Indiana and Kentucky border. Although it is located in a southern state, Louisville is largely influenced by Midwestern culture and southern culture. It can be classified as the most northern or most southern city in Midwest.
Most parts of the city are located on the flat floodplain and are surrounded by hilly countryside. Land reclamation was conducted during the development of the city and swamps were drained coupled with rerouting of creeks to prevent disease outbreak and flooding. Louisville has blossomed as a center for business, independent art and sports city. It is home to thriving indie music and sports.
Our Louisville service area includes Anchorage, Barbourmeade, Beechwood Village, Clarksville, Coldstream, Crestwood, Douglass Hills, Graymoor-Devondale, Goshen, Hurstbourne, Indian Hills, Jeffersontown, Jeffersonvile, Lyndon, Middletown, New Albany, Northfield, Pewee Valley, Prospect, St. Matthews, St. Regis Park, Windy Hills, and Worthington Hills.
Climate of Louisville City
Louisville climate is subtropical climate. Seasonal extreme in both temperature and precipitation is common in the city. Tornadoes break down in the region and adverse weather condition such as high temperatures or very cold temperatures. There is occasions icing and heavy snowfall, which averages five days and the freezing of any liquid material.
Artificial Grass in Louisville
Rapid changes in weather conditions coupled with adverse climate has forced people to look for a solution to natural grass. Synthetic grass offers an alternative solution to people looking for a natural like grass feel. Improved production techniques and the development of better methods of producing fake grass is a solution for putting greens and landscaping turf for fields, playgrounds and backyard. Louisville is named as the number one city in manufacturing. The artificial tough is smooth and it gives kids a chance to enjoy playing without the need to incur extra cost in water for irrigation. The products are 100% lead free and each blade of grass has been made to perfection. Moreover, the material used in producing the artificial turf is excellent and durable lasting longer even when it faces heavy traffic or tough scratches. Features of the artificial turf include
- Eliminates allergic reactions unlike natural grass
- Dries quickly and kids can enjoy playing after short rain
- No need of irrigation thereby saving water
- Durable and of high quality
- Eliminates the need for regular maintenance
- Provides a uniform lush green look throughout the year unlike natural grass, which could be affected by adverse weather conditions.
Why Choose Artificial Turf
Louisville artificial grass is perfect for a wide array of applications and the grass is made in accordance to safety guidelines that make landscaping easy. Artificial grass offers numerous benefits to commercial property owners, homeowners and landowners who want consistent and elegant look in their farms. The modern high technology allows users to spend more time enjoying their holidays. Synthetic grass requires little or no maintenance to track and giving your lawn an excellent look. Natural grass may require regular fertilizing and watering this can increase the cost because there are rules and restrictions on use of fertilizers. Synthetic turf will give you an excellent look without any task required to keep up. The main components that you should look out for include
- High quality synthetic grass blades
- Drainage system
- Natural looking filler materials
- Sturdy base
Looks like natural grass!
The premium fake grass has been made with high quality technology and it is hard to differentiate form the natural grass. This will give your lawn a perfect look throughout the year.
Safe for pets and children
The material used in manufacture of the artificial turf is eco-friendly and it is safe for pets and children to play around without causing any allergy.
In Conclusion: The Benefits of Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Lawns
- Green lawn all year round: Synthetic grass and artificial lawns stay green 365 days a year.
- Child & animal friendly: Artificial grass is child, pet, dog and cat friendly.
- Great environmental benefits: Artificial grass and synthetic turf saves water, eliminating the need for pesticides and fertilizers.
- Low maintenance: Homeowners no longer need to purchase expensive mowing equipment, or mow their lawns.
- Saves water: A typical synthetic lawn of 1,800 square feet of artificial grass can save up to 56,000 gallons of water a year, which means the city of Albuquerque can save millions of gallons of water a year.
- US manufactured: Turfscape artificial grass is made by a USA manufacturer; one of the world’s largest.
- Increase property value: Synthetic turf and artificial grass is a long-term investment which increase the value of your property. Therefore, ensure your lawn’s artificial grass is bought from the best, with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
- ISP 9001 friendly manufacturer: Don’t buy cheap. Imitation fake grass products are amply available. Turfscape synthetic turf and artificial grass are although made in an ISO 9001 factory, have been tested to ASTM quality methods, and has PROVEN durability and UV protection against long-term fading or failing.
Artificial turf or synthetic grass is the perfect solution for yards, lawns of any size, pets, playgrounds, landscaping, putting greens (golf) and multiple sports field turf uses.
Cost: The cost of synthetic lawns for greens, front or back yards, playgrounds and sport fields will depend upon the area size, and the type of turf selected. Kindly contact us for a full consultation and advice.
Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Turf
– The look good and feel real solution to fake grass –