Jacksonville Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Jacksonville!
Named after the 7th US President, Jacksonville is the most populated and 4th largest city in Florida. Located in the northeast along the banks of the St. Johns River, Jax or J-ville as it is colloquially called, is the county seat of Duval County.
Through the combined management of the City of Jacksonville Department of Parks and Recreation, Florida State Parks, and the National Park Service, Jax has more than 80,000 acres spread out over 337 different parks, some of which border on the riverbank or the Atlantic Ocean. A couple of these parks have also received international acknowledgement.
What Are The Benefits Of Synthetic Grass Installations For Jacksonville Homeowners?
- Fake grass cannot drown resulting in brown patches.
- Artificial turf doesn’t have roots that can rot causing unsightly yellow lawn spots.
- Synthetic lawns don’t need costly lawn treatments, fertilizers, insecticides or pesticides. This means that pollution cannot be added to by the drainage of toxins into the soil or being washed away by excess water into the sewerage system, St. Johns River or even Hogans Creek.
- Safe For Children And Pets
- Our superior quality artificial landscape turf is lead-free and not harmful to kids or pets like the family dog in any way.
- No hazardous chemicals that could present a danger to children and pets such as pesticides are required to keep fake grass installations in tip-top shape.
- Money Saving
- Water Savings
- Water saving is not only environmentally friendly but great for the pocket too. Save money on lower monthly bills and water rebates offered to Florida residents.
- Maintenance Costs
- Besides not having to purchase treatments for artificial landscape turf, no mowing, watering or trimming is needed. This saves on gardening services and sprinkler systems.
For those that would like to add value to their properties with the installation of their own multipurpose artificial sports field turf, please visit us online or contact a friendly consultant today!
In Conclusion: The Benefits of Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Lawns
- Green lawn all year round: Synthetic grass and artificial lawns stay green 365 days a year.
- Child & animal friendly: Artificial grass is child, pet, dog and cat friendly.
- Great environmental benefits: Artificial grass and synthetic turf saves water, eliminating the need for pesticides and fertilizers.
- Low maintenance: Homeowners no longer need to purchase expensive mowing equipment, or mow their lawns.
- Saves water: A typical synthetic lawn of 1,800 square feet of artificial grass can save up to 56,000 gallons of water a year, which means the city of Albuquerque can save millions of gallons of water a year.
- US manufactured: Turfscape artificial grass is made by a USA manufacturer; one of the world’s largest.
- Increase property value: Synthetic turf and artificial grass is a long-term investment which increase the value of your property. Therefore, ensure your lawn’s artificial grass is bought from the best, with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
- ISP 9001 friendly manufacturer: Don’t buy cheap. Imitation fake grass products are amply available. Turfscape synthetic turf and artificial grass are although made in an ISO 9001 factory, have been tested to ASTM quality methods, and has PROVEN durability and UV protection against long-term fading or failing.
Artificial turf or synthetic grass is the perfect solution for yards, lawns of any size, pets, playgrounds, landscaping, putting greens (golf) and multiple sports field turf uses.
Cost: The cost of synthetic lawns for greens, front or back yards, playgrounds and sport fields will depend upon the area size, and the type of turf selected. Kindly contact us for a full consultation and advice.
Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Turf
– The look good and feel real solution to fake grass –
Our Jacksonville metropolitan service area includes Crescnet City, Fermandina Beach, Green Cove Springs, Kingsland, Mcclenny, Middleburg, Orange Park, Palatka, St. Augustine, St. Marys, and Woodbine.