Detroit Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Detroit!
The biggest city on the Canada/America border has been immortalized in the film Detroit Rock City and in a song of the same name. Detroit, Michigan is also the first city in the US to have received the title of a “City of Design”.
What Happened To The Rain?
Typically, Detroit receives 6 inches below the national average of 39 per year with only 76 days with measurable precipitation.
Last year, rainfall was even less in May and June which resulted in much damage to homeowner’s lawns across Southeast Michigan. In May, Detroit had just 2.2 inches of rain.
Companies doing sprinkler system repair work and installations stated that the dry spell made business boom with clients who they had not heard from in years contacting them for their services.
The culprit for this anomaly is the jet stream. This is the upper atmosphere’s strong western currents that pushed the rains into the Ohio Valley region resulting in more rain than expected.
Why Artificial Grass Is Another Viable Solution Worth Considering
- Synthetic turf requires no water. Not only is water saved but money as well with the possibility of water rebates.
- No sprinkler system installations needed.
- No mowing, fertilizers, pesticides or insecticides need to be purchased to maintain a healthy-looking, vibrant lawn.
- Our premium quality synthetic lawn won’t fade when in direct sunlight. It is 100% UV resistant even when Detroit hits summer highs of 104-105˚
If history is to repeat itself and Detroit has yet another dry spell or scorching summer, residents need never worry about their artificial turf or other environmental factors. All-weather artificial landscape turf looks great year after year with no maintenance as required by the golf estate’s putting greens or the multipurpose sports field turf of any Detroit’s stadium.
Simply browse our online store or contact our friendly consultants for advice and a quotation for the installation of synthetic landscape turf in Detroit and southeast Michigan.
In Conclusion: The Benefits of Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Lawns
- Green lawn all year round: Synthetic grass and artificial lawns stay green 365 days a year.
- Child & animal friendly: Artificial grass is child, pet, dog and cat friendly.
- Great environmental benefits: Artificial grass and synthetic turf saves water, eliminating the need for pesticides and fertilizers.
- Low maintenance: Homeowners no longer need to purchase expensive mowing equipment, or mow their lawns.
- Saves water: A typical synthetic lawn of 1,800 square feet of artificial grass can save up to 56,000 gallons of water a year, which means the city of Albuquerque can save millions of gallons of water a year.
- US manufactured: Turfscape artificial grass is made by a USA manufacturer; one of the world’s largest.
- Increase property value: Synthetic turf and artificial grass is a long-term investment which increase the value of your property. Therefore, ensure your lawn’s artificial grass is bought from the best, with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
- ISP 9001 friendly manufacturer: Don’t buy cheap. Imitation fake grass products are amply available. Turfscape synthetic turf and artificial grass are although made in an ISO 9001 factory, have been tested to ASTM quality methods, and has PROVEN durability and UV protection against long-term fading or failing.
Artificial turf or synthetic grass is the perfect solution for yards, lawns of any size, pets, playgrounds, landscaping, putting greens (golf) and multiple sports field turf uses.
Cost: The cost of synthetic lawns for greens, front or back yards, playgrounds and sport fields will depend upon the area size, and the type of turf selected. Kindly contact us for a full consultation and advice.
Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Turf
– The look good and feel real solution to fake grass –
Our Detroit metropolitan service area includes Allen Park, Belleville, Dearborn Heights, Dearborn, Ecorse, Flat Rock, Garden City, Gibraltar, Grosse Point, Hamtramck, Harper Woods, Highland Park, Inkster, Lincoln Park, Livonia, Melvindale, Northville, Plymouth, River Rouge, Riverview, Rockwood, Romulus, Southgate, Taylor, Trenton, Wayne, Westland, Woodhaven, and Wyandotte.