Denver Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Denver!
Denver, aptly referred to as the “Mile-High City,”is elevated exactly 1 mile above sea-level. Situated to the west of the High Plains and east of the Rocky Mountains’ Front Range, Denver, Colorado was named as the best place in the US to live in by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
Rain in Denver
The typical US city experiences an average of 39 inches of rain yearly. Denver falls way short at only 17 inches with just 40 rainy days a year!
The Benefits Of Artificial Grass When There Is Too Little Rain
- Fake grass requires no water to thrive. There’s also no concern about inadvertently over watering synthetic lawns either.
- Save money by not having to purchase expensive watering systems, water costs, and water rebates.
- Water savings have a beneficial environmental impact too.
Snow in Denver
The average annual snowfall for American cities is 26 inches. Denver clocks in at a whopping 62” with snow occurring through the late fall, winter and even continuing into the early spring.
The Benefits Of Artificial Grass In Regards To Excessive Denver Snow
- Synthetic grass doesn’t breathe.
- Extreme temperatures, weather conditions, and frost don’t affect artificial turf.
- As no water is required, fake grass won’t discolor or die.
- Direct sunlight won’t cause fading either as is the case with cheap knock-offs. Our premium artificial landscape turf is protected against harmful UV rays and backed with a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Come rain or shine, no maintenance like watering or mowing of artificial turf is needed.
Other Common Lawn Problems in Denver
The following is a list of issues that occur in Denver, surrounding towns like Boulder, Nederland, Lyons, Fort Collins, Loveland, Strasburg, and the larger Colorado area.
Necrotic Ring Spots
- This is a typical fungal lawn disease in Colorado producing patches of dead grass shaped like doughnuts.
- Fungicide applications, landscape turf maintenance and mowing with a sharp blade can prevent NRS.
- Purchasing artificial turf.
- During high temperatures with little precipitation, grass becomes distressed and more prone to mite attacks causing patches not to green up.
The Benefits of Artificial Grass in Regards to These Common Lawn Issues
- Fake lawns won’t be affected by lawn diseases or suffer insect related damages.
- No pesticides, insecticides,or fertilizers are needed to keep artificial turf looking like a professional golf putting green year after year.
In Conclusion: The Benefits of Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Lawns
- Green lawn all year round: Synthetic grass and artificial lawns stay green 365 days a year.
- Child & animal friendly: Artificial grass is child, pet, dog and cat friendly.
- Great environmental benefits: Artificial grass and synthetic turf saves water, eliminating the need for pesticides and fertilizers.
- Low maintenance: Homeowners no longer need to purchase expensive mowing equipment, or mow their lawns.
- Saves water: A typical synthetic lawn of 1,800 square feet of artificial grass can save up to 56,000 gallons of water a year, which means the city of Albuquerque can save millions of gallons of water a year.
- US manufactured: Turfscape artificial grass is made by a USA manufacturer; one of the world’s largest.
- Increase property value: Synthetic turf and artificial grass is a long-term investment which increase the value of your property. Therefore, ensure your lawn’s artificial grass is bought from the best, with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
- ISP 9001 friendly manufacturer: Don’t buy cheap. Imitation fake grass products are amply available. Turfscape synthetic turf and artificial grass are although made in an ISO 9001 factory, have been tested to ASTM quality methods, and has PROVEN durability and UV protection against long-term fading or failing.
Artificial turf or synthetic grass is the perfect solution for yards, lawns of any size, pets, playgrounds, landscaping, putting greens (golf) and multiple sports field turf uses.
Cost: The cost of synthetic lawns for greens, front or back yards, playgrounds and sport fields will depend upon the area size, and the type of turf selected. Kindly contact us for a full consultation and advice.
Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Turf
– The look good and feel real solution to fake grass –
Our Denver metropolitan service area includes Arvada, Aurora, Berkley, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Centennial, Columbine, Commerce City, Englewood, Federal Heights, Golden, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Ken Caryl, Lakewood, Littleton, Northglenn, Parker, Sherrelwood, Thornton, Welby, Westminster, and Wheat Ridge.