Charlotte Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the USA
We cater to Charlotte!
Charlotte comes in second to Jacksonville (Florida), as the largest city in the south eastearn parts of the United States, although, it is the largest city within North Carolina. It is also Mecklenburg County’s seat, and home to the NFL’s Carolina Panthers franchise, Charlotte Knights baseball team, and three soccer teams.
Charlotte is packed with museums. The Bechtler Museum of Modern, Mint Museum, and Carolinas Aviation Museum draws visitors from neighboring areas such as Concord, Fort Mill, Matthews, Mooresville, Salisbury, and even further.
The Benefits of Artificial Grass
- Non-fading: Since Charlotte is particularly sunny and hot as times, most lawns turn a pale yellow. Yet, fake grass doesn’t suffer the same under sunny conditions, on the contrary, artificial lawns stay green all year long.
- Provides UV Protection: Premium synthetic lawns are UV protected, and will not lose color intensity due to direct sunlight. Turfscape fake grass has been put through several tests, passing every time with flying colors.
- Product Warranty: Since an artificial lawn actually adds to the value of your property, Turscape artificial grass comes with a warranty.
- Less Maintenance Costs: Golf putting greens and multipurpose sports field turf requires a lot of care and maintenance to look as good as it does. Not artificial grass. You need not mow and trim. No water is required either, adding to a lesser amount on your water bill through water savings at the end of the month. Actually, water rebates will be awarding you for lower water consumption.
- Save More: You can save even more since no fertilizers are required, insecticides or gardening services.
- Environmentally Save: It is environmentally safe to children and pets.
Artificial Grass is All Weather
Although there is some apprehension about the climate in Charlotte changing over the last few years, snowfall is not a problem. Charlotte only experiences 2 inches of snow a year, as opposed to 26 inches on average for the rest of the United States.
Charlotte does, however, according to weather statistics, get more rain than other cities. With 70 days of rain measuring in at 44 inches, Charlotte rates 5 inches more than elsewhere.
There are 218 sunny days to enjoy in Charlotte, with temperatures in July peaking at almost 90˚. Yet, there have been 6 different years where the temperature has maxed out to 104˚, with the last recording occurring just a few years ago.
Come Rain or Shine Your Fake Grass Will Always Be Fine
Fake grass can survive all of the above mentioned weather conditions as opposed to its natural counterpart:
Over watering has many adverse effects on a natural lawn. This could be a problem to a Charlottean when it rains excessively:
- Your grass develops shallow roots because water is always within easy reach. This makes it prone to being easily damaged by insects. Rotting can also occur when fungus develops, causing yellow patches.
- Replace your lawn with an artificial lawn, which cannot be damaged by insects or rot
- Over watering fills up the air bubbles in soil, which drowns grass, resulting in brown patching.
- Fake grass don’t need oxygen.
- Valuable nutrients are washed away. Grass needs to be treated regularly with fertilizers to remain nourished.
- Synthetic turf requires no nutrients from costly fertilizers.
With so many sunny days and the occasional heat wave, problems are to be expected.
- Heat spells and maximum temperatures can scorch grass, resulting in unsightly patching.
- Premium quality artificial grass will not suffer from heat or UV damage.
- Due to the short roots developed from too much rain, dry spells causes grass to die, since water can’t be reached deep within the soil.
- Synthetic grass requires no water.
Why Install Artificial Grass?
If you are looking at investing in your own multipurpose sports turf for soccer and baseball games with friends and family, or simply want a hassle-free lawn, consider the various benefits of an artificial lawn.
In Conclusion: The Benefits of Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Lawns
- Green lawn all year round: Synthetic grass and artificial lawns stay green 365 days a year.
- Child & animal friendly: Artificial grass is child, pet, dog and cat friendly.
- Great environmental benefits: Artificial grass and synthetic turf saves water, eliminating the need for pesticides and fertilizers.
- Low maintenance: Homeowners no longer need to purchase expensive mowing equipment, or mow their lawns.
- Saves water: A typical synthetic lawn of 1,800 square feet of artificial grass can save up to 56,000 gallons of water a year, which means the city of Albuquerque can save millions of gallons of water a year.
- US manufactured: Turfscape artificial grass is made by a USA manufacturer; one of the world’s largest.
- Increase property value: Synthetic turf and artificial grass is a long-term investment which increase the value of your property. Therefore, ensure your lawn’s artificial grass is bought from the best, with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
- ISP 9001 friendly manufacturer: Don’t buy cheap. Imitation fake grass products are amply available. Turfscape synthetic turf and artificial grass are although made in an ISO 9001 factory, have been tested to ASTM quality methods, and has PROVEN durability and UV protection against long-term fading or failing.
Artificial turf or synthetic grass is the perfect solution for yards, lawns of any size, pets, playgrounds, landscaping, putting greens (golf) and multiple sports field turf uses.
Cost: The cost of synthetic lawns for greens, front or back yards, playgrounds and sport fields will depend upon the area size, and the type of turf selected. Kindly contact us for a full consultation and advice.
Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Turf
– The look good and feel real solution to fake grass –
Our Charlotte metropolitan service area includes Marvin. Davidson, Tega City, Huntersville, Waxhaw, Cornelius, Matthews, Weddington, Fort Mill, Harrisburg, Stallings, Lake Wylie, Wesley Chapel, Indian Trail, Mint Hill, Mooresville, Concord, Pineville, India Hook, Lake Park, and Wingate.