Baltimore Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Landscaping – Manufactured by Act Global in the US
We cater to Baltimore!
As the largest independent city located within the US with the most historical monuments per capita, the “city of neighborhoods,” has many claims to fame. These include the legendary baseball players Babe Ruth, Billie Holiday, Edgar Allan Poe and Baltimore born, Paul Rabil who held the 2010 Guinness Book of Records’ title for the fastest lacrosse shot.
With plenty of sun and plenty of rain too, let’s look at how artificial grass is ideal for residents in Annapolis, Arnold, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Columbia, Crofton, Elliott City, Elkridgr, Ilchester, Fulton, Gambrills, Hampton, Highland, Jarrettsville, Lutherville, Mays Chapel, North Laurel, Odenton, Pikesville, Savage, Severna Park, Scaggsville, Sykesville, Timonium, Towson and other areas in and around Maryland:
Singing in The Rain
Who doesn’t know the classic scene of Gene Kelley singing in the rain? As a Baltimore homeowner, you might not enjoy the rain as much. Although, a lot of rain is good when it comes to water savings and water rebates, there are also undesired consequences.
While other regions suffer from too little rain, Baltimore is the opposite. According to weather statistics, the average rainfall per annum nationally is 39 inches, while Baltimore clocks in at 45. Many think that is great, but too much of a good thing, in this case, rain and over watering, can adversely affect a lawn.
Taking Note of Natural Landscaping Problems Caused by Excess Rain and Over watering Compared to Synthetic Landscape Turf.
Fungal Diseases in Landscape Turf
The Problem: If there is too much water the roots of grass will begin to rot, which results in yellow patches. Once the fungus has gotten hold of a lawn, there isn’t much you can do to fix it. The only option is to reseed these patches.
Fake grass has no roots. There will be no fungal infections due to rotting or discoloration.
Drier Conditions Kill Landscape Grass
The Problem: Although Baltimore receives the most rain during spring, and winters offers sleet and ice-cold rain, there may be a stretch where it doesn’t rain for a while. Grass usually dies during this period, causing brown patches if it is not watered every day.
Why: Grass roots got a little spoiled with all the rain it received during spring, but during drought, these roots are not rooted deep enough to draw on underground water. When there is a dry spell, such as the one in in 2011 when temperatures reached 106˚F, grass can’t reach the water further in the soil needed to survive.
Artificial turf will survive the driest conditions since no water is required. There is also no maintenance and upkeep necessary to ensure the health of a synthetic lawn.
The Excessive Growth of Weeds
The Problem: Too much water will encourage the growth of stubborn weeds. This will require increased maintenance efforts on natural grass, or the use of surface treatments to keep the lawn neat and weed-free.
Weeds cannot thrive on artificial grass. Additionally, no maintenance is required in keeping up the appearance of fake grass.
In Conclusion: The Benefits of Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Lawns
- Green lawn all year round: Synthetic grass and artificial lawns stay green 365 days a year.
- Child & animal friendly: Artificial grass is child, pet, dog and cat friendly.
- Great environmental benefits: Artificial grass and synthetic turf saves water, eliminating the need for pesticides and fertilizers.
- Low maintenance: Homeowners no longer need to purchase expensive mowing equipment, or mow their lawns.
- Saves water: A typical synthetic lawn of 1,800 square feet of artificial grass can save up to 56,000 gallons of water a year, which means the city of Albuquerque can save millions of gallons of water a year.
- US manufactured: Turfscape artificial grass is made by a USA manufacturer; one of the world’s largest.
- Increase property value: Synthetic turf and artificial grass is a long-term investment which increase the value of your property. Therefore, ensure your lawn’s artificial grass is bought from the best, with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
- ISP 9001 friendly manufacturer: Don’t buy cheap. Imitation fake grass products are amply available. Turfscape synthetic turf and artificial grass are although made in an ISO 9001 factory, have been tested to ASTM quality methods, and has PROVEN durability and UV protection against long-term fading or failing.
Artificial turf or synthetic grass is the perfect solution for yards, lawns of any size, pets, playgrounds, landscaping, putting greens (golf) and multiple sports field turf uses.
Cost: The cost of synthetic lawns for greens, front or back yards, playgrounds and sport fields will depend upon the area size, and the type of turf selected. Kindly contact us for a full consultation and advice.
Turfscape Artificial Grass & Synthetic Turf
– The look good and feel real solution to fake grass –